Clover Gateway & Internet Merchant Account
|Internet Merchant Account Pricing Information||Our Rates|
|Visa® & MasterCard® Discount Rate*||1.99%|
|Transaction Fee||.25¢ Each|
|Monthly Clover GatewayTM||$9.95|
|Monthly Customer Service Fee||$9.95|
|Credit Restrictions||Many Approved!|
*The fee schedule listed above is not meant to be all inclusive. Other fees may apply. The full fee schedule is included in the merchant application and agreement and can be reviewed prior to submitting the application and agreement. Call (888) 760-1700 to get setup. This pricing is for eCommerce & Internet Merchant Accounts only.
Want a Demo? Click Here
How To Sign-Up For An Internet Merchant Account
- Click 'Apply Online' to apply for Internet Merchant Account and Clover Gateway
- Your information is protected by VeriSign® data encryption security
- Have a business check (so we know where to deposit your money)
- Have your Federal Tax ID Number, Sole proprietors may use their Social Security Number
- Get internet merchant acount application approval notification instantly!
What Do I Get With An Internet Merchant Account?
- A browser based virtual terminal to process credit cards anywhere with internet access
- HTML tags to put into your web page to accept credit cards directly from your website
- Clover Gateway access to receive credit card processing approvals
- A merchant account to accept credit cards on your website
- 24/7 customer support for your online merchant account and Clover gateway
With our bundle, you receive both the Clover Gateway and internet merchant account. For merchants who want Clover Gateway API there is no setup fee. Merchants will be able to set their website up to accept credit cards with Clover Hosted checkout or by using a compatible shopping cart. By using a web browser merchants are also able to accept credit cards through a virtual terminal with the Clover Real Payments Manager.
Clover Hosted Checkout
Clover Hosted Checkout allows merchants to integrate HTML code into their websites to accept payments 24 hours a day. When a merchant's customer makes a purchase from the website, an email is sent to both the merchant and customer with the details of the transaction. This is an inexpensive way for merchants to add 24/7 real time online payment functionality to their web site.
A great benefit of Clover Hosted Checkout is being able to do recurring or periodic billing. This allows merchants to run transactions on a recurring basis without any manual input once a transaction is originally entered.
With Clover Hosted Checkout there is no secure server necessary because the credit card information is captured on the Clover Gateway server. How much information is collected and what fields you need to include on your form depends on the mode you select.
The PayOnly mode directs Clover to collect only the minimal data needed to process a credit card transaction from a consumer. Clover Hosted Checkout reports show basic credit card processing transaction data only (i.e. dollar amount, time, date) but nothing about the order. Typically, you assume the task of gathering other parts of the order information outside of Clover Hosted Checkout to know where to ship the order.
In PayPlus mode, you collect most of the information from the customer and post the data via an HTML form to the Clover Gateway. Clover Gateway again collects minimum data, but your reports will reflect all the information you post to the Clover Gateway. The advantage of PayPlus mode is it gives you the flexibility to collect the right mix of customer information that you need.
The FullPay mode directs the customer to enter all of the order data directly on the Clover Gateway form. Even though you can achieve the same result in PayPlus as with FullPay, the latter is a separate mode because it makes it easier for you to implement. By having FullPay collect the additional data, the Clover Hosted Checkout reporting becomes even more useful and informative. Best of all, by selecting FullPay, Clover Hosted Checkout does all the work.
If you have a catalog of products, you might want to consider using a shopping cart. There are many shopping carts that are already integrated into our system, so the work you need to do to get set up for transaction processing is in many ways already all done for you. If you are using a shopping cart, the set up process is different from what is described above with the three different payment modes, but most shopping carts are compatible with the Clover Gateway.
How Easy Is It To Set Up your Online Store Using Clover Hosted Checkout?
To get your web site set up to accept and process credit cards on the Internet, all you or your web designer needs to know is very simple HTML.
Features of Clover Hosted Checkout
- Standard fraud protection and prevention mechanisms
- Online integrated business reports via Clover Gateway
- Customizable merchant and consumer email receipt
- Ability to add watermarks and logos to the order page
- Automatically returns to a designated "Thank You" or "Sorry" page
- Real time credit card processing transactions and authorizations
- No credit card machine or hardware to purchase
- Integration capability with any ecommerce web site
- Can integrate with legacy systems (IVR, order fulfillment systems, enterprise systems, etc.)
Internet Fraud Protection & Prevention Features
- Address Verification Service (AVS)
- Card Verification Value 2 (CVV2)
- Automatic lockouts when fraud checks detect a hacking attempt
- Configure specific tests to 'verify user' before a credit card processing transaction is approved
- Merchants can automatically lock out specific credit card numbers, Internet protocol (IP) addresses (Class "C") and names
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol designed to enable encrypted, authenticated communications across the Internet
Clover Real-time Payments Manager (RPM)
Clover Real-time Payments Manager provides a virtual payment terminal allowing merchants to accept credit cards via a web browser. It can be used to replace traditional credit card software like IC Verify, PC Tellan (MAC or PC Authorize), Authorize.net, or Personal Ticket Capture (PTC)
With Clover Real-time Payments Manager there is no costly credit card equipment to purchase or complex credit card software to install. Merchants receive automatic upgrades and configurable POS pages. Clover Real-time Payments Manager has a product catalog to make credit card processing quick and easy. In addition, merchants are able to charge recurring payments.
Real-time Payments Manager conducts credit card processing transactions such as sales, returns, partial returns, authorizations only, periodic/recurring billing, ticket only, forced tickets, void, and purchasing card transactions.
Realtime Payments Manager Features
- Internet based POS terminal
- Online store administration and reporting tools
- Reports management system
- Stores 90 days of transaction data online
- Report data downloads allow unlimited transaction history
- Import data into spreadsheets or databases for offline business analysis and accounting
- Partial return capability (total of all returns cannot exceed original sale amount)
- Printable receipt for retail, plus optional e-mail receipt to the consumer
- Transactions can be processed anywhere a merchant has access to the Internet and a browser
- Multiple transactions can be entered at the same time from multiple users
- Customization of fraud settings and store controls
- Supports CVV2/CVC2, retail, ecommerce and mail order/telephone order (MOTO)
- Supports tax exempt transactions
- Supports international addresses
- Level II purchase card transactions, including tracking of purchase order numbers
Merchants Who Would Benefit from Clover Realtime Payments Manager
Those looking for fast point-of-sale (POS) functionality. Those who have an existing POS business or are conducting traditional mail order or telephone order credit card processing transactions would benefit. Catalog based businesses, insurance agencies, ticket booths, athletic clubs, service oriented businesses, home based businesses, and retail stores with PC's would also benefit.