CardConnect is wholly owned by First Data who is a publicly traded Fortune 500 company. First Data processes $2.4 trillion dollars in payments annually. Truly, First Data is powering the world’s commerce each day.
State-of-the-art credit card processing solutions.
We can process credit cards from your smart phone, your retail store, your website, and from anywhere there is access to a wireless network.
Processing for every type of electronic payment, including:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Electronic benefits transfer (EBT)
- Alternative payments such as Google® Checkout, PayPal, eBillme and Amazon Payments
We accept credit cards from all of the major credit card companies including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Network®, Diners Club®, and JCB®.
Efficient, cost effective credit card processing for your unique situation:
We work with you to determine the most efficient and cost effective way for you to process transactions for your business. We have put together merchant accounts for:
- Internet merchants who accept cards on their website or who accept orders by mail and over the phone
- Restaurants that need to process tips, split checks and combine bar and restaurant bills for customers
- Contractors, taxi drivers and vendors at farmer’s markets who want to take payments over their smart phones
- Mobile companies who also need to accept credit cards at conventions and tradeshows.
Innovation is Key
We offer merchants state-of-the-art processing solutions including:
- Google Wallet for customers using their smart phones to make purchases
- E-gifting on Facebook so that friends can send gifts to friends over Facebook
- Payeezy® Gateway which bundles together merchant account services with gateway processing to deliver streamlined, cost effective credit card processing for internet businesses
- Clover Security provides the latest technology to secure and manage customer credit card data, providing increased security and peace of mind for both customers and merchants.
Contact us after you’ve had a chance to browse our website and let us help you design a state-of-the-art credit card processing solution for your business.